I see her in a month regardless to see how things are going since the change and I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I have been all over the board these last few days emotions-wise. The other night I was crying and honestly, I did not know why.
The medication doctor had told me that my life has totally changed and maybe that change is starting to catch up to me. In the last year:
- I got laid off after being at a company for 10 years, out of the blue.
- After posting a whole post about how I was meant to be alone, I met the guy and we have been together for a year and living together for 10 months. He has not killed me yet.
- Guy's teenage son comes about every other weekend.
- We got a dog.
- I got a new job at a company with a very different dynamic.
- Guy's teenage son is going to be moving in with us next month. My apartment is going to rearranged
- Blogher is next week and well, that brings my anxiety and not good enough thoughts to my head.
It has just been a whirlwind year. I can see where she has a point. What is next?