I have about 5 and a half months until I turn 40. The thought sort of gets me down but in an effort to be somewhat positive, I am going to set some sort of goals for those 5 and a half months.
1. Visit Boston Light – It totally is a 3 hour tour! I have been wanting to do this for a long time. It is a historic lighthouse and I am such a history nerd.
2. Finally, visit the Adams family. This has been on my list before and well, I live right around the corner. No excuses!
3. Purge – big time. I am not a hoarder but just living I have acquired way too much stuff (this does not include books, FYI) and I need to get rid of stuff.
4. Enjoy the outdoors. Whether that is walking in the plethora of parks in the Boston area or my neighborhood or reading outside, I need to get out more. After this winter, I am feeling cooped up.
5. Write three positive things a day. Whether about myself or anything, just three positive things. It can’t be that hard, can it?
6. I live in a city with a large Asian population. I want to go to one of the restaurants here that the writing is mainly is in Chinese. Totally stepping out of my comfort zone.
What are your spring/summer goals?
My positive things:
1. My cats make me smile.
2. I love my freckles. Every one of them.
3. I am really really looking forward to Palm Springs next week.