I survived Nemo! I did lose power last night around 8 until around 1 pm today. I have been alone a little too long and once public transportation gets going, possibly tomorrow, I will make my escape for a bit. We got about 30 inches of snow here in Quincy. I have not been outside, this is taken from my window.
I was nominated for a Liebster Award from Mary Fran. She asked that some questions be answered so here it it goes:
1. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
I would have told someone what was happening to me as a kid. Other than that, I am ok.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world...where would it be? Why?
Oh right now, Bora Bora for sure!
4. What is your favorite thing about your body?
5. If you were shopping right now..what store/department would you be in?
Oh, clothing for sure. I love clothes.
6. Favorite type of book to read?
Oh romance for sure – paranormal or historical. It was too cold to read earlier today.
7. Longest distance you have ever ridden on a bike?
10 miles or what seemed like it.
8. Glasses, contacts or perfect vision?
I wear both glasses and contacts, not at the same time though. If I am not going anywhere, the glasses are on.
9. Toenails...painted or au natural?
It is the winter, au natural. Why bother when you won’t see my toes until summer.
10. Best thing about your life?
My freedom to do what I want, when I want, where I want…
11. What kind of car do you drive?
2009 Ford Focus that I love a lot
Since I am such a wuss and I love the blogs, I love you all! You all get awards from me.