This Peace Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made as of the 7th day of January, 2013, by and between Jen from Losing the Shadow (“I”) and my body (“you”).
The parties hereto acknowledge and agree that they have made peace with each other, in accordance with the terms, covenants and conditions hereinafter set forth.
I hereby agree to commit to the following. I will:
(1) Take care of you as best I can;
(2) Love, accept, and appreciate you just as you are;
(3) Never use self-deprecating or mean language to describe you to others or myself;
(4) Adorn you with beautiful, comfortable clothes and shoes;
(5) Make time for laughter, play, and rest;
(6) Move you in pleasurable ways that are appropriate for you; and
(7) Do my best to listen to your messages and signals.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, the party to be charged, have executed this Agreement as of the date set forth above.
Jennifer of Losing the Shadow