Tonight I went to the gym for the first time since joining the Planet Fitness down the street from where I live. As I was walking home in the the rain without an umbrella, I thought, I need some goals and things to look forward to this fall.
So here are some goals and things to do this fall.
- My healthy goal is to work out either at Life in Synergy or at Planet Fitness or somewhere four times a week.
- Attend my Wednesday group for the time being.
I like having things to look forward to. It gives me something to hope for.
- Go to the Edith Wharton house, The Mount, in Lennox, Mass. I love her books and I think I would like to take a day trip out to see her home.
- Visit Nashoba Valley Winery. They have some fruit wines that I really would like to try.
- Visit the New England Mobile Book Fair. I bought a Groupon for them and I really have to use it. I have, believe or not, never been. Also this weekend is the Boston Book Festival and I will be visiting!
- I haven’t had Polish food in a while.
- Eat at some of the Chinese food restaurants where I live that only the Chinese go to like Ming’s.
- Actually get dressed up and go out! I have stopped going out on Saturday nights and it might be nice to do it up one night.
Yes, it does seem like a bit much, but we shall see. What would you like to do this fall besides drown in pumpkin spice lattes?