Here are some more things that make me happy:
- Animals. I could look at pictures of baby and cute animals all day. I could snuggle with Boots, when he is not chewing cords and be quite contented.
- High tea. Tomorrow I am going to one. My Irish/Scottish/English immigrant relatives must be turning over in their graves. Didn't they come here to leave that stuff behind? I guess not.
- Music. It totally relaxes me. It soothed my Mom. It soothes me.
- Acceptance. Whether it be accepting me as I am or someone who is different then you as they are, it makes me happy. I hate when people hate because of a different political opinion,sexual orientation, because of red hair or whatever. Period. Hate me because my personality conflicts with yours not because I am a Catholic, exploring some things, politically independent and redheaded Boston gal of Irish/Scottish/Italian heritage.
- I did not go through with suicide 12 years ago. Somewhere deep inside me, I thought that I was worth it.
- It is Friday!