How do I infuse myself into this blog?
This blog is about me. My quirks. My ups and downs. My forwards and backwards. My craziness and moments of clarity. Anything and most everything.
I like to think I am a little different than the norm and I am not afraid to show it.
Here are 5 things you might or might not know about me:
1. I drink about 5 cups of coffee every day and I could go to bed right after. You will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands though.
2. I am known to think that most things are better with Heinz ketchup.
3. Green is truly my favorite color and my wardrobe shows it.
4. I think I am going to fly into Portland and drive to Boise in June. I love love love road trips. Will I drive by your area?
5. I once thought of getting Italian citizenship as well as my American citizenship but decided against it. I don't speak Italian and my grandparents left there, gave up their Italian citizenship not for me to go get it back.
I came across this song from Matisyahu yesterday driving to work.He is a Hasidic Jewish reggae and alternative rock musician and he has this happy bubbly song that I wanted to share with you:
In my searching for the song, I found out it is a Hanukkah song but it does not sound like it to me and it made me happy anyways so it is my happy song of the week.
I got a call from the past today. Irish guy called me at work, out of the blue. I didn't even know it was him at first. He said he saw me in downtown Boston the other day but I was not paying attention to him beeping at me, typical, so he found my business card and called. I am not sure how I feel about this. We left on not so good terms.