I have had a binge filled weekend and I feel pretty terrible about myself. I am going to think of happy things that are coming up.
1. Walk for Hunger – On Sunday, May 1, I am doing the Walk for Hunger in Boston for the 6th time in a row. You may remember my walk from last year. This year I plan on doing the clean feet test. I am in worse shape this year so it is going to be slow but I will be walking the whole 20 miles if it takes all day.
2. Bloggy Boot Camp – Are you going to the bloggy boot camp in Boston on May 7th? If so, I will see you there. I decided to get a ticket since it is in my hometown and I am hoping to meet some new people. I am always sort of afraid I won’t fit but I am excited about going.
3. SheCon – Are you also going to SheCon? I am not sure what got into my head this summer but I am going down to this conference in May. I won’t know anyone. If you are in the Ft. Lauderdale area and want to meet for dinner or something (and aren’t at the conference), I’d love to meet. The whole conference thing overwhelms me sometimes.
4. Ray LaMontagne – I love his music. He doesn’t look like your typical rock star but his songs sing to me. I am going to see him on June 1st in Boston. I bought one ticket, like I did for Pete Yorn. Going alone does not really bother me.
5. The warm weather – The last few days in Boston have been cold and December like. I can’t wait for the warm weather to come and stay for a while. I went shopping today and bought a few new clothes including a summer dress to wear to work but I need warm weather for that. I am on the look out for good summer trip clothing. I will be using them a lot this summer.