Today, along with some wonderful ladies, I climbed 41 floors, 82 flights of stairs, 789 steps all in support of the Lung Association in the Race Up Boston Place. It was my 4th year doing the race. Today’s 5 things is some things you may or may not want to do:
1. Wake up with plenty of time to get ready!
Oops. I over slept! Ugh. I didn’t even hear my alarm. I really need someone to push me out of bed. When you are supposed to meet your friends at 11 am and realize in a flurry of OMGs! that it is 10 am.
2. Make sure you eat and drink something.
I would have eaten breakfast like I had planned but well, I had to force a pill down Boot’s mouth and get dressed and race into Boston so no coffee or anything for Jen.
3. Get intimidated by the building.
Do not look up at the building you are climbing!
It won’t intimidate me!
4. Don’t listen to the little devil on your shoulder telling you that you can’t. I could and did.
5. The view from the top is sweet!
I completed the climb in 20 minutes and a few seconds. The results aren’t posted yet. It is almost 4 minutes better than last year!
If you are in Boston, you should do it with me next year.
I am going to have a giveaway tomorrow. Stay tuned!