I have had a long week. Snow, snow and more snow. Lots of work at work. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I am going to try to remember to document it. I take the camera but forget to use it then I regret it.
I went to dinner in the North End tonight at Lucia’s. I love gnocchi and could probably live on it alone. I remember eating my Nana’s homemade gnocchi when I was a kid. Their gnocchi was good! I had it with pesto sauce and 2 very full glasses of wine and was not disappointed!
I saw on a few blogs that people are posting 7 random things about themselves to help people get to know them better. Well, I am going to give it a shot.
Here is what you may or may not know about me:
1.I have totally been bitten by the travel bug. The USA is a big country and I want to see it all and Canada too. Someday, maybe 10 or 15 years down the road, perhaps I will move away and visiting places will give me ideas of where to go.
2. I have always been fascinated by maps. As a kid, I used to take those business mail reply cards in the back of travel magazines and circle everything and send it so I would get mail. Then I would spend hours looking at the maps. I was a bit of a nerd.
3. When I wear green or red, I get a lot of compliments.
4. I love wearing heals but I always tower over a lot of people and it makes me self conscious. For some reason, really short guys like to hit on me when I wear them. I am talking really short – like 5’2 or 3. I am 5’10.
5. I love blueberry pancakes.
6. I still have my childhood teddy bear. He is not out but I have him. He is about as old as me and in one piece.
7. Ketchup on my hotdogs and eggs.
That wasn’t so bad. I even have an idea for my 5 things tomorrow.
I am participating in:
If you want to participate in this healthy Valentine’s Day gift swap, stop on by All the Weigh and get all the details. Since my Valentines will be topped off with a gyn appointment, I might as well get them good and healthy. You may get me as a gift mate