I am a bit quirky. Some might say crazy or even loveable. I have some traits that I am not sure where they came from, certainly not my parents.
1. When dogs bark at me, cats meow, if I see cows or really any kind of animal that makes a noise, I must make that noise back at it. I tried to find the old Far Side cartoon that basically had the cows pointing “It’s people!” and people mooing at them back but I could not find it. I try to control it when I am around other people, but it is hard.
2. Another thing I try to control around other people when I am driving or in another car, is the compulsion to change the station on the radio every 3 minutes.I must really be comfortable with person to do it in another person’s car. I have gotten better at this but I wore the numbers off of the preset buttons of my old car by pressing them so much. It is also hard but I am working on it.
3. Boots has a Facebook page. I was bored. I could not help it. He will have more friends then me at some point of other cats on Facebook. Did you know how many cats, bunnies, dogs, ferrets, etc. are Facebook? There are more then one of me other there. It may be a scary thought.
4. I like saying words like discombobulated just because I like the way they sound. It is a bit fitting lately.
5. I see that gingerbread is back in the stores like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, which had a pretty good gingerbread cookie surprisingly. That makes me very happy. There is a gingerbread store, Ginger Betty’s, down the street from me. I am definitely going to have pay them a visit.