I did weigh in today and I lost 1.4 pounds. I’ll take it. I went out last night to check out a new area bar, the Texas Saloon (yes, here in Quincy, MA) with Secret Sister. I had a few #9s and Magners and for a while things were going well. This 60 year old was hitting on me but I was not really into it and asked him not to touch me. Then Secret Sister got all persnickety and I remembered why it had been months since I have gone for drinks with her.
I am happy with the weight loss and will continue this week. Now on to this weeks 5 Things on my blog:
1. I read how people hate Captcha codes so I got rid of the Captcha code to comment on my blog. So now, you won’t have that excuse anymore.
2. This blog started as an outlet to get the crazy thoughts out of my head and that is what it will continue to be. I’ll talk a little more about my weight issues and continuing on about depression, family, dating and other craziness.
3. If I ever have time, I was told I should think about moving to blog to Word Press. I am not sure since Blogger is so easy and I am about easy.
4. I have started using Whrrl on my Droid. It is like Foursquare. Just another thing.
5. Is there a Google Reader Anonymous? I am an addict. Totally.
There is nothing going on tonight. I am just going to relax and have a glass or two of wine.