I have had a tough low self esteem week so today’s 5 Things installment is 5 things I like about me.
It has always been hard for me to think of what I like about myself and that has got to change. The following things are stuff I like about myself:
1. I have always questioned authority. Ever since I was a little, defying my parents to now, I don’t really like people telling me what to do. Dad said he admired that I fought back and I like it too.
2. My eyes my sort of shock me but I love them. They change depending on the day and because my face is pale, they really pop.
3. My freckles. I may have been called a freak growing up and they do multiply every summer, but they are part of me and I like them.
4. I am constantly told I am quiet but people who know me may beg to differ. I am on the reserved side but I talk when I want to talk to with whom ever I want to talk to. I have also been told that once I get talking, it is a little hard to get me to stop, which I find wicked funny. A little quirkiness I like.
5. I have always wished I could chop a few inches off of my height but I’ve embraced it. I am 5’10 and I love it. I will wear heals and not care.