1. Everclear - As in so many of our lives, everything was not Wonderful, and maybe that is why I loved them. From their website, I see that they are touring but not with a lot of the original members. If they come to Boston, I will have to see them.
2. They Might Be Giants - Their songs are just awesome. I sing along. I get happy. I want a little birdhouse in my soul. Now they are singing for kids. Their shows must be awesome. They are in town this weekend! I wish I could go.
3. The Offspring - The more I listen to their old stuff, the more I love it. Self Esteem, Get a Job, Pretty Fly for a White Guy, I don't know but I like it. They are still around per their website.
4. Better Than Ezra - It was just Good. I liked their music and it's good to see they are still around.
5. Spacehog - They have one of my favorite songs of all time, In the Meantime. I am not sure why I like it so much, I just do. I see they have broken up.